Oklahoma Title 42
Have an abandoned vehicle, let us help you get a title!
Title 42's, auto liens, mechanic liens, and storage liens!
20 years of experience! Great for wrecker services, auto repair shops, and individuals!
Let us help you get a title!
1) A Title 42 is a process that can be filed to get a title on any vehicle such as car, truck, motorcycle, van, recreation vehicle, travel trailer, ATV, boat, motor, trailer, semi, or mobile home.
2) A Title 42 on average take 8-12 weeks. We will process all paperwork immediately and then submit the packet to the Oklahoma Tax Commission. Then we wait until the paperwork is returned to us.
3) Call or email for pricing to file a title 42 or to file a court order. We do give a discount for multiple title 42 filings.
4) This process can be done without any face to face interaction. We would get all the vehicle information via telephone or email and you must complete a temporary power of attorney and either mail in the original or scan in and submit the original. No photocopies will be accepted. Through this manner we can serve the entire state of Oklahoma with ease and convenience.
5) Discounts will be offered and discussed on a per case basis when multiple vehicles are involved. We always offer discounts to wreckers and body/repair shops.
6) As soon as the Title 42 is approved you can take the paperwork to your local tag agency and they will issue you a title and a tag. There will be fees charged at the tag agency. Although we have been successful in obtaining approval on claims, there is still the risk that an application might be turned down.
7) You are not required to sell the vehicle when a title 42 is complete, but the ultimate goal is to gain legal ownership.
8) You can process a title 42 on your own. The process is often tedious and time consuming. We have found many people who try the process themselves usually struggle and end up paying for the service to be done. It is cheap money for the experience we bring and the time we will save you.
9) Even if there is a lien on the vehicle from a bank, loan company, or another third party we will send notice to the lien holder as and they have 10 days to reply to the notice and make arrangements to pay the expense and pick up the vehicle or not to do anything and the process continues until you have a title.
10) We will do everything possible to help you obtain a title. Even though we have never been denied we cannot guarantee that the process will yield a title authorization from the Oklahoma Tax Commission. In such rare cases the process is quite rigorous and often resulting in more work and submissions to OTC...therefore we will not process any fee refunds due to not receiving a title.
Monday - Friday 9am-5:00pm Call 918-869-2549 or for 24/7 service email: firstname.lastname@example.org